I had my first job when I was elected for a government position as a Sangguniang Kabataan Chairman in our province at the age of 15. Then I started doing freelance web development projects since college.
I’ve spent the past 5 years working in the tech industry wearing different hats from being a database analyst, system support to a system developer, scrum master, system engineer/business development officer. I’m a web developer, technical author, founder of Tala Solutions and SD Projects.
Projects I’ve worked on includes:
• Personal and company websites design and development including content creation
• Ecommerce site design and development
• WordPress development
• API development
• Content Management System
• Technical writing
• Online course platform
• Database design and management, server configuration
• Quantified Self dashboard
• Digital marketing, SEO
• Website migration, optimization
I’m available for the right project. Me and my team provide services for on-demand, subscription-based, and project-based digital solutions. For more context, visit Tala Solutions.