- Eating more fruits and greens
- Moderate drinking of red wine
- Having faith and attending religious service which can foster what scientists call “social integration”. (But I don’t consider myself a religious person. I’m working on to be spiritual.)
- Forming healthy habits that can help handle stress from exercising and eating right to sleeping more and spending time with friends. (No time to spend time with friends because of Covid. *sigh)
- Finding the right coping strategies to outsmart anger
The views, the opinions and the positions expressed in this article are those of the author alone and do not necessarily represent those of the companies or any company or individual affiliated with them. The author does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or validity of any statements made within this article. The author accepts no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The copyright of this content belongs to the author. Any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights also remains with them.